Terms & Conditions
- The content within the pages of this website are for your general information and use. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own discretion. The content is subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to amend the price of any item or to withdraw an item on sale at any time, regardless if an order exists for an item.
- Images used on this website may depict products that we do not sell that are used as props for photography. Some images may be used for illustration purposes only.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is only allowed with written consent from Wrapped In Ribbon.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Wrapped In Ribbon takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
Making A Purchase & Contract
- By placing an order on our website you declare that you are at least eighteen years old and you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
- To make a purchase you are required to complete our simple checkout process. You will be guided through the checkout and asked to input your data to complete the transaction.
- Upon placing your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email; this is to advise you that we have received your order request.
- When your order is ready to ship, we will then send you a despatch confirmation email. It’s at this point that we accept your order and the contract is formed.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with stock levels or payment details, or the identification of a pricing or product description error.
Wrapped In Ribbon shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the delivery of goods being delayed or prevented or for any other reason beyond our control including the acts of any third parties. Furthermore, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever whether arising from loss of data, loss of profits or loss of revenue in connection with the use of this website.